All project members can use this search feature, but the search results only include projects that a member has permission to access.
The advanced pipeline filter allows all users to quickly narrow the search to specific fields. Below is a quick guide on how to use the feature:
1. From the drop-down box, you can see all the filterable fields. This includes all the fields that are found on the cover page.
2. Once the filter is selected, you can type a keyword into the search box
3. To apply the filter, simply click the “+” icon, located to the right of the search box.
4. It is possible to apply more then one filter at once. To do this, repeat the above process.
5. To remove a filter, just click the red remove icon, as shown below: